Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve compiled a list of answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
- Will there be much mess to deal with?
- The very nature of rendering means that it is a bit of a messy business but our experience and expertise will keep it to an absolute minimum. Taping off windows, awnings and other features will prevent damage and any other issues such as plant damage will be discussed in the planning stage.
- Will the end product remain flat or will brick become visible over time
- A Pro Renderings Sydney job will always keep a crisp flat finish. Many render jobs are not done to the same standard we set which is why you may start to see signs of the underlying surface over time but every job we complete is done to the strictest levels of quality.
- Does your square meter quote include spaces taken up by windows, door etc.
- Absolutely not. Although this is a technique that some companies will use and claim as standard, we will only charge you for the surface area we actually render.
- How much does the render cost
- This all depends on the job this is why we offer a free, no-obligation quote on any job in Sydney and the surrounding suburbs.
- Can you include cladding and colour finish costing in your quote
- Sure can! Just let us know what you want and we’ll put the pricing in there so you know exactly what you’ll be dealing with when it comes to managing your budget.